Ask An Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, We can supply simple stand alone panels or automated PLC controlled systems. We normally install and test all controls on our mixers before they are shipped.
Yes, we normally test the mixers before they are shipped and mark out the wire need to connect on the control box.
We manufacture specialty mixing equipment for powder & bulk materials. Included are ribbon blender, plough mixer, conical screw mixer, twin shaft paddle mixer, V blender, double cone blender and other auxiliary equipment such as screw conveyor, quantitive auger filler.
We sell across the world, our cusotmers distribute 5 continents.
Share Us With Your Network
some basic information for powder mixer type selection
- The features of mixing materials: like bulk specific gravity, composites, flowability, mesh size, etc.
- Need liquid injection or not? the ration of liquid?
- the requirement on mixer materials. In general, there is SUS304 stainless steel, SUS316 stainless steel, carbon steel or some special alloy materials for choice.
- the working temperation and pressure. A jacket or spiral pipe could achieve the heating or cooling function.
- Discharge way: manual, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic
- Feed way: manual, mechnical or vacuum